Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 5, 2010

Pilot Precise V5 Stick Rolling Ball Pen, Micro Point, 7 Assorted Barrel/Ink Colors, 7 per Pack (26015) Order Now


I am a middle school English teacher and these are the only pens that I buy. This is my fourth pen pack. I have a pack in my classroom, a pack in my purse, a pack at home, and one that I keep as a spare.

The tip is precise and and the colors are vivid and bright. I do not like to grade papers in red, so I have lots of options and can mix it up with this pen pack. These pens colors all have a different meaning in my organizational system and help keep me organized.

These are the best pens, I highly recommend them! Get more detail about Pilot Precise V5 Stick Rolling Ball Pen, Micro Point, 7 Assorted Barrel/Ink Colors, 7 per Pack (26015).

No comments:

Post a Comment